Libre Therapy Services is a leading provider of pediatrics therapy to children and their families throughout South Florida. Our pediatric therapists provide services for Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services in the homebound/natural environment settings, charter schools, daycares. The mission of Libre Therapy Services is to provide children with a multidisciplinary approach that ensures the child will achieve his or her fullest potential possible.
At Libre Therapy Services, we work with children from birth to 21 years old to ensure the best quality of care for each child. We work with children who are facing developmental delays, and have challenges meeting their milestones, making it difficult for them to interact, learn, explore and play.
We also create a fun exercise environment where a child can rehab their injury and learn exercises that they can do at home so that they can get back in the game as quickly and safely as possible, while also learning ways to prevent future injuries. If you believe your child would benefit from physical occupational or speech therapy, request a free consult at Libre Therapy Services today.
What is Pediatric Therapy?
From birth, children are eager to play, explore and learn. They learn to explore and interact with their surroundings through rolling, crawling, walking, running and jumping…all through play. It’s the playing that prepares them for adulthood.
Physical therapy is recommended for children who are not meeting their milestones, as well as children who are experiencing physical challenges due to a condition or injury affecting their musculoskeletal system.
Our goal is to help you and your child live their best life, participate in family routines, play and grow like you would want them to and get them ready for anything.
When does in-home pediatric therapy help?
Your child can benefit from therapy for a variety of reasons, such as:
- My child is 3 months but is not able to hold his or her head
- My 3-month-old child tilts her head to the left. At first, I thought it was cute, now I’m concerned that she’s not able to look in other directions and she’s getting a flat head.
- My child is 6 months and is not rolling over
- My child is 9 months but is still not sitting or crawling yet
- My child is a year old but is still not standing yet
- My child is 18 months but is not walking yet
- My child is clumsy and falls often
- My child is not able to keep up with his or her peers at the playground
- Our son just got diagnosed with cerebral palsy. Who can help him?
- Our child has a diagnosis of Down’ Syndrome.
How can Pediatric Therapy help?
When your child is not meeting their developmental milestones or receives a diagnosis with long term implications, Libre Therapy Services can partner with you in helping you achieve their milestones through therapy and home programming, one step at a time.
Our Pediatric Therapy services can help with the following:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Developmental Delays
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Down Syndrome
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Club Foot
- Milestone Delays
- Tongue Ties
- Lip Ties
We are here to help you and your child through therapy, home program and communicating with your pediatrician and other specialists to reach their maximum potential. Request a free consult with Libre Therapy Services today.
Our Pediatric Services will focus on:
- Gross Motor Skills
- Gait Training
- Fine Motor Skills
- ADL Training
- Adaptive Equipment/Wheelchair Assessments
- Visual Motor/Perceptual Skills
- Handwriting Programs
- Interactive Metronome
- Sensory Integration
- Receptive/Expressive Language Training
- Articulation training
- Cognitive Retraining
- Speech and Language Development